Thursday, June 7, 2018

Color Studies

This weekend I will be once again heading to Buffalo for the Allentown Arts Festival. You can find me all weekend on Allen St.. This is my first festival of the season, and I have lots of new work to debut!
Lately I've been experimenting with series of colors, and have found myself drawn to some gorgeous green stones. The stone in the pendant on the right is called Prudent Man Plume Agate. I have no idea where it got such an odd name, but I love the color and formations in it.  It reminds me of a forest floor full of mosses and ferns.
I hope some of you can make it this weekend to the show.  This one is a big show with hundreds of vendors, but its worth the effort.  There are many many talented artists, in addition to some great entertainment and food.