Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Winter Shows

Hello friends!  It has been an absolutely gorgeous Autumn here in Upstate.  I hope everyone is well and enjoying it.  Winter is fast approaching, but I have a couple exciting events to invite you to.  My work is currently featured in "Creative Thread", a group exhibit at Edgewood Gallery in Syracuse which is on view until November 15.  http://edgewoodartandframe.com/exhibits/
Dendritic agate rings!
On November 22 & 23 I will be in Buffalo at Wild Things Gallery for a trunk show.  I plan to have lots of new work with me for the show and look forward to meeting Peter Fowler who will be there with his paintings as well!


Last but not least is one of my favorite shows of the year, Plowshares Craftsfair and Peace Festival at Nottingham High School in Syracuse, December 7 & 8.  

In addition to these shows my work continues to be available year round at Gallery 54 in Skaneateles,  NY, Artizanns in Naples, NY, and Wild Things in Buffalo, NY.  Follow my Instagram for regular updates and new work.  https://www.instagram.com/danastenson/

Blue topaz ring, and mixed metal sterling and 14k gold band rings.
Have a wonderful Autumn everyone!
xoxo,
Dana