Thursday, September 15, 2016

Welcome Autumn

First of all, I want to extend a big thank you to Rochester for a great Clothesline Festival this year! I really enjoyed the show, welcomed many returning customers, and met a few new ones. I have to admit I'm looking forward to some down time later this fall, before the busy Christmas season arrives. My hope is to spend time making some boxes and architecturally inspired pieces in preparation for a show I will be doing in early 2017 at Edgewood Gallery in Syracuse. The summer season is so busy in Upstate NY that I sometimes lack for time to dive into projects that take several days, and those projects are my passion! More to come on that....

I did want to post a quick note to anyone in the Philadelphia area. Unfortunately because of an illness in my family I had to withdraw from the Rittenhouse Square show this fall. It was an excruciating decision, but I felt it was important to give my full attention to family and see my loved one through a very tough time. I hope to return to Philly in 2017:)
Spessartine garnets and sterling.

Collection of sterling and gemstone pendants - September 2016

Custom azurite cuff made for a special lady:)