Wednesday, May 8, 2019

New Work and My 2019 Show Schedule

Greetings and Happy Spring!  I wanted to post an updated show list for this year, as I have been finalizing my schedule.  The links to each show are at the right of this page, however I have realized that on a cellphone the links at the right side of the blog don't show up, so I thought I'd list my shows in a post just in case someone is looking for them!

  • St. David's Celebration of the Arts, St. David's Episcopal, Dewitt, NY thru May 12
  • Allentown Art Festival, Buffalo, NY June 8 & 9
  • Elmwood Avenue Festival of the Arts, Buffalo, NY August 24 & 25
  • Clothesline Festival, Memorial Art Gallery, Rochester, NY September 7 & 8
  • Gallery Opening at Edgewood Gallery, Syracuse, NY October (Dates TBA)
  • Trunk show at Wildthings Gallery in Buffalo, NY November (Dates TBA)
  • Plowshares Craftsfair and Peace Festival, Syracuse, NY December 7 & 8
In addition to these shows, my work is available year-round at:
  • Gallery 54, Skaneateles NY
  • Wildthings Gallery, Buffalo, NY
  • Artizanns Gallery, Naples, NY
Please follow me on Instagram @danastenson as well for photos of recent available work!
"Beyond Here There Will Be Dragons", one of my pieces currently at St. Davids Celebration of the Arts.  This pieces is inspired by a quote found on antique maps referring to unknown and dangerous territories.  The stone is a blue topaz along with an antique button and photograph.
"The Secret Garden", also currently on display at the St. David's Celebration of the Arts. This piece is entirely hand-fabricated.  The stone is ocean jasper with small faceted  tourmalines.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful spring and I look forward to seeing many of you this summer at my shows:)