Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Sunshine and Smiling Faces

Last weekend turned out better than I could have imagined with sunny skies, mild temperatures, and oh so many friendly and familiar faces!  I wanted to share some highlights from the weekend, and a few snapshots.
Here I am with the booth all set up, ready to rock-n-roll.


One of my very sweetest customers, Sarah, wearing "Anemone".  It was great to see her!

Leslie modeling her new bling!
 
My friend, Robbi , of Lost Girl Metalworks in her booth opposite mine.
These are just a few highlights from a great weekend.  Be sure to check out Robbi's work on her website at: http://www.lostgirlmetalworks.com.  Robbi and I met in a metalsmithing class at Syracuse University a few years ago and her work has continued to develop into a very awesome, edgy, and modern collection.

Next weekend you can find me in Rochester again at the Park Avenue Festival.  Wish me luck and visit if you can!