Thursday, June 8, 2017

Sunshine, at Long Last

Hello friends!  I am on my way to Buffalo, NY this weekend for the Allentown Arts Festival.  Last year was my fist year in Buffalo and it was a great time so I've been looking forward to returning. The weather forecast for the weekend is (finally) looking really awesome. Central New York has had one of our rainiest springs on record, and I am feeling super blessed that the sun is finally coming out for this show:)  I will have a big collection of new work with me and I'm looking forward to seeing some familiar faces.  My booth will be in the same location as last year, booth A-97. Hope to see you there!!
"Blooms" necklace with pink sapphire, tourmaline, and peridot

Yellow jasper, imperial jasper, chrysoprase, and Kingman turquoise earrings

Rhyolite "Desert Poppy" sterling necklace