Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Heading to Rochester

Tomorrow I will be packing up my jewelry and heading to Rochester for the Clothesline Festival this Saturday and Sunday. I've done this show for several years now, and very much appreciate my customers who return every year to support my work! This has been one of the busiest summers ever, and my lack of blog posts is a reflection of that. So... rather than a lengthy post, I thought I would just share some photos of recent work that is available right now, and coming with me to Rochester.  I hope to see you there!!


Poppy jasper, sunstone, 14k gold & silver necklace, azurite necklace, and jasper necklace with cast branch.
Earrings, druzy, and Indonesian opal

Silver and 18k gold rings, ruby and chrysoprase.

"Moody blues" necklace: gem silica and sapphire, handmade chain.

"Sky blue sky", plume agate over turquoise earrings.